Do not schedule your curbside pickup appointment until you have confirmed that your hold is ready to be picked up. This includes requested items and PACKED bags.
Library is happy to pull items for you to pick up! However, we can only pull items that are currently available at Auglaize County Libraries.
We are operating with limited staff to follow social distancing guidelines. We will fill your holds as quickly as possible, but wait times may be longer than usual. Thank you for your patience.
Pickups will be by appointment only.
- Arrive at your Library during your scheduled time slot.
- Pickups will be available in the entryway of your Branch Library (doors will be propped open).
- Your items will be placed on a table inside the entryway for contactless pickup.
- Please avoid touching anything besides your items.
- If someone else is picking up their items, please allow them space and time to leave before entering the entryway.
- Libraries are closed to the public. Entryway access only.
- Follow social distancing guidelines. Stay at least 6 feet away from other people, and avoid gathering in groups.
If you are picking up items for additional accounts, please list the account names in the "Notes" section.