It’s finally time to OPEN OUR DOORS!
We are thrilled to welcome you back IN the library starting July 6th
Starting Monday, July 6th, all Auglaize County Library locations (Wapakoneta, Cridersville, Minster, New Bremen, New Knoxville, Waynesfield) will reopen with new, limited hours for you to browse our collection.
Curbside/Drive-Thru service will continue for anyone who wishes to request items and schedule a pick-up time.
CHANGES TO MAKE REOPENING POSSIBLE:
While our doors are opening, we are definitely not back to business as usual. We want to keep you safe during this time. Here are a few changes that you will see when you enter the library.
- Staff will wear masks.
- Patrons are required to wear masks.
- The first hour each day, is designated for elderly and medically-compromised populations. Please respect this time.
- Children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult/babysitter (age 14+).
- Building capacities will be limited.
- Patrons are asked to limit their visit to no more than one hour.
- Hand sanitizer stations at all doors & all patrons are asked to sanitize their hands when they arrive.
- Plexiglas dividers have been installed at all public service desks.
- Computer stations have been safely distanced from each other. Computer time is limited to 45 minutes per person per day.
- Play areas, meeting rooms, & study rooms are closed.
- Toys are not available.
- Staff will disinfect public equipment and work stations between uses.
- Seating is limited with the exception of computer stations.
- Social distancing and other safety protocols will be maintained.
- Public are asked to maintain a 6ft distance from others.
- No public restrooms at this time.
- Items returned will be quarantined for four (4+) days. During this time, the items will remain on your account. No fees will be added to your account due to this quarantine time.
- Employee temperatures are checked daily as part of our daily health assessments allowing employees to self-evaluate if they are well. Employees will sanitize and wash their hands frequently.
- Browse the Shelves
- Staff Assistance
- PACKED Library Subscription Service for Kids, Teens, & Adults
- Printing & Copiers are Available - Exact Change is Requested
- Use of Public Computers (Limit 45 minutes per person per day)
- Curbside/Drive-Thru Service Will Continue
Our plans and procedures will remain flexible as circumstances change in the coming days and weeks. We look forward to seeing you at the library.